Posted by Inspired by Optimism on June 8, 2013 in Making a Difference and tagged Angela Brent-Harris, childhood, children, Family, family values, Fathers day, God, happiness, home, kids, life, memoir, motherhood, New Age, parents, peace, people, Philosophy, Relationships, Religion and Spirituality, spirituality.
- facebook.com/SweetJamaicanS… 4 months ago
- Raising my vibration higher through the power of love & emanating love's healing power to those in need. #Namaste… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 months ago
- Calm is my superpower! 💙 #Starpolisher #TeachFromTheHeart https://t.co/L3ux0ub4JA 11 months ago
- @justintarte @JenSkoblicki I am loving this a lot! It comes naturally for me to verbally fill the buckets of my lov… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 months ago
- @JenSkoblicki @SPESleader @MSCollier3 I am loving this tremendously! ❤ https://t.co/ziXqojZQ0v 12 months ago